About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Team Work....

Team Work...what does that mean to you? 
 
 
 
I looked up the definition online and here's what I found...
 

team·work 

"The combined action of a group of people, esp. when effective and efficient."
 
 

 

 Effective and efficient....well I know where to find that...

 
 
...Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at Iowa Realty!
 
 
It all started with Lori..in 1995 she interviewed me and I was offered the receptionist position at Iowa Realty.  Lori is a beautiful example of a patient and loving co-worker and friend. 
She is always upbeat and understanding...a true JOY!
 
 
Along came Robin...she is one of my dearest friends and I am SO thankful to be working with her...and talk about a team player...she ROCKS!
 
 
And what a blessing to have Tiffany on our team...she's a delightful young women that is ALWAYS so pleasant and I truly appreciate working with her.
 

 

And there is one more very special person standing next to me...Babs!  She is our "office mom" and we are SO thankful for her steadfast love and encouragement.

 
 
My prayer is that you LOVE what you DO...I am very blessed to have the position that I have at Iowa Realty and my hope is that you also find a "team" that you ENJOY....where you can not only "work" effectively and efficiently...but with friends that you LOVE!
 
 
Friendship is a blessing and Teamwork is TOO!
 
"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17



 

 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment