About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Intentional Love 2013...




After choosing my word "Love" to reflect on and pray about for the year,
I asked Steve to share with me a word that I can be praying for him.


"Intentional" is Steve's word for 2013 and is defined as
being done with intention or purpose. 

I love Steve's word for this year....


...I also love this photo of Steve
from September 2011 on our trip to Florida.

Why do I love this photo?

Steve always takes the time to patiently "process" the task at hand
and that's what I am reminded of when I look at this photo.

The word "intentional" is a perfect fit for the dreams and goals that 
Steve is working on "processing" for the upcoming year. 


And together our words form something that is really beautiful...
"Intentional Love!" 

Some of you may have heard of the song by Blake Shelton,
"God Gave Me You" 
(click on the "play" button to see Blake's video below)


My prayer is that you take time to reflect on our words
"Intentional Love"...

...and know that "God Gave You" the people in your life for a reason.

There will be ups and downs, but stay strong and step forward in your faith.


"I Can do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13


 

No comments:

Post a Comment