About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love 2013...The Year Ahead...

Unravelling the year ahead can be exciting for some and challenging for others. Looking back on 2012, I am thankful for God's mercy, grace and unconditional LOVE... 
 

...my friend, Kathryn, inspired me to choose a "word" to spend time reflecting on in 2013 and the word that I have chosen is "Love"
 

She also shared this resource below that helps you reflect on the year behind and anticipate the year ahead...all with your "word" in mind.
 
It's a blessing to have friends like Kathryn.  She's a beautiful example of what God desires for all of us and I am thankful for the way she encourages others.
 
 
My prayer is whatever you are "carrying in your basket" from last year...good or not so good...is that you can move forward into 2013 knowing that God loves you SO much and trust that blessings will come your way.
 
"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment