About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Simple Joys of Motherhood...

 
As we celebrate the "Moms" in our lives today,
it reminds me of the importance of the "simple joys" of life...
 
 
Today some of our family gathered at our home
to share a meal and celebrate the day...
 
 
Here is our great-niece, Lucy...ENJOYING the SUNSHINE!
 
 
"The Grill Master" Steve did a fabulous job grilling our meal!
 
 
And here is Miss Molly enjoying some YUMMY food!
 
 
We wrapped up our meal by making ice cream sundaes...YUM!
 
 
Here's Mom (Erin) helping her daughter,
Miss Lucy with her "beautiful creation!"
 
 
With sticky fingers (and table and chair too) Molly dove
right into her ice cream...now that is a JOYFUL sight!
 
 
Lucy met our next-door neighbor, Kathy, who was so kind
enough to share some flowers from her beautiful garden!
 
 

"The happiness of life is made up of little things...
...a smile, a hug and a moment of shared laughter."
 
 
My prayer is that your Mother's Day was filled with
simple joys, laughter, family, friends and LOVE!
 
Love each other and take delight in honoring each other.
Romans 12:10
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment