About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Taco Tuesday...


When I met Steve 18 years ago we started a Tuesday evening
"Date Night" tradition...Taco Tuesday at Taco Johns!


Steve was living in The Glenbrook Centre Apartments at the time...


...so it was an easy walk from his apartment to Taco Johns!



Steve...I am blessed that we have this "date night" tradition!

Even though we might not make it there every week, 
it is still a JOY to share this time with YOU!

This song by Eric Church has been
near and dear to our hearts lately...

(click on the photo below to listen to the song)


May we all be as forgiving as LOVE like Jesus does!


 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love,
just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
John 15:10






No comments:

Post a Comment