About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girls Night...

Tonight I had the pleasure of going to Kava House in Swisher
for dinner with my niece, Erin and her two little girls....Lucy and Molly!


After eating their dinner, the girls both got some ice cream for dessert...YUM!


It's such a JOY to have these two little girls in my life!



To live with the "wonder of a child" is something to treasure.


A huge thanks to Erin, Lucy and Molly for joining me for dinner tonight.
I am truly blessed to have you girls in my life!

Tonight has lead me to one of my favorite Mark Schultz songs...
"Until I See You Again"

(click play below to listen)

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children
Ephesians 5:1


No comments:

Post a Comment