About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Steve...


 
Birthdays are a time to celebrate the gift of life
and a time to share God's LOVE with family and friends!
 
 
We laugh...we grow up...we fall in love!
 
 
We get married and "create memories" on the walls of our home...

 
As we celebrate your birthday, Steve, please know just how thankful
I am for your love and patience...and for all of the memories we have together!
 
 
We have been on so many fun adventures and I am blessed to be your wife!
 
 
Let's celebrate the good times we have shared
and look forward to many birthdays ahead...
 
 
A time to celebrate and a time to LOVE YOU ALWAYS!
 
 
Life is GOOD because of YOU...
 
 
Happy Birthday Steve!
 
For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment