About Me

My photo
Primitive Blessings is a way to share with others moments of love and encouragment. I want to enjoy my life in its precious stage and make the most of the time God gives me by preserving the memories that are created on my journey.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Looking for Adventure...

A couple of weekends ago Steve and I took a motorcycle ride.
I guess you could say we were "looking for adventure!"
 
It was a beautiful day and after driving through
Palisades Park in Mount Vernon,
I suggest that we check out Stone City...so we headed that way!
It was there that we discovered "The General Store"
which is a really cool restaurant in one of the
historical stone buildings of Stone City.
It is reasons like this that I am thankful for my husband!
You see...Steve has an amazing sense of adventure
and if it were not for him, I probably would not have
seen or done all of the things that I have over the years.
Life is a journey and I am thankful to be "on this ride" with you, Steve!
Look for adventure and love the journey....
and thank God that if we put our trust in Him,
He will show us how to enjoy life!
 
"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.
I came that they may have and enjoy life,
and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows.)"
John 10:10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment